Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas

I did this card earlier this week to swap at a meeting. It was fun to do!

The technique used is Brayer Resist. I inked up a great new jumbo wheel called All About Christmas with Versamark, and rolled it on glossy white stock. Once it dried a bit, I used a brayer to roll Cotton Candy Spectrum ink over the glossy piece. I stamped the tree from the Year to Year stamp set in Black Stazon ink and punched a few holes using my 1/8 inch punch.

I then tied a piece of luscious Pomegranate satin ribbon from the Holiday Mini Catalog and layered the main piece with Purely Pomegranate cardstock. I used the Crop-a-dile to punch three more holes and added a scrap of Rose Red designer paper behind.

To finish, I mounted the whole thing on a card of Pretty in Pink cardstock and added the "Merry Christmas" greeting from the Season of Joy set in Black Stazon.

Now, can anyone figure out where the scrap piece of Rose Red Designer Print paper came from? Check yesterday's post on making stars!

1 comment:

Joy said...

This is a pretty card!