Monday, October 08, 2007

Almost at 2000!

It took a month to hit the 1000th visitor on this blog...fourteen days later and we're just 4 people away from 2000!

Do I hear the sound of approaching blog candy....why, yes....yes, I do!

So, to enter for a chance at some blog candy -- I'll draw a couple of names from those entered -- just leave me a comment about what you'd like to see on the site, what you like -- even what you don't. Include your first name and email address. Comments left without name and email address will not be included in the drawing. (I'm tough, huh?)

The picture candy above was one of the displays at our World Card Making Day last Saturday. The gorgeous child belongs to fellow demonstrator, Aniko. The gorgeous card samples made with the Solemn Stillness stamp set belong to another demo chum, Olivia. She has made that stamp set sing, honey!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the blog candy, for one! But seriously, I'd love to see more tutorials like your star ornaments! Gotta luv em! Thanks!

kurulnj@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the World Card Making Day last Saturday and you know how I loved the BOO tree. Maybe next year I'll have time to make one!

Karen B.

Cheryl KVD said...

I love to see tutorials and neat things that look hard to do, but really aren't!! I also just like seeing your creations, as they are inspiration in themselves!
Cheryl KVD

cak_ie@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

What an adorable child :-) I'm honored to be on this amazing blog!

Paula said...

Wow, you are going to town. All those hits. Keep up the good work and we all will keep coming back.

Heather Leech said...

I love your blog and would just say to keep up the good work!
Heather L.