Friday, August 31, 2007

Who Are These People???



What a good lookin' group!

These women are my convention pals -- we enjoyed several days together in Denver, Colorado at Stampin' Up!'s Convention 2007. Pictured left to right... Cindy, me, Theresa, Olivia, Susan and Cindy. We had a super time learning new techniques, winning free prizes, making new friends and enjoying Denver's restaurants. We swapped cards, attended a pajama party, and just had too much fun! You (yes, YOU!) could attend next year's Convention in Salt Lake City with me by joining my downline team. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you all look so cute!! Wish I could have been there to enjoy your company this year. You all are so sweet!!

Kathleen Innes said...

We missed you, Michelle! Next year...Salt Lake City, okay???